Why Join ITG?
- Quarterly ITG Journals
- These 100+ page Journals feature regular columns, host discussions on all things trumpet, and cover various topics. ITG Print memberships include print versions of the ITG Journal.
- Unrestricted site access
- Explore the multiple areas of our website without hindrances!
- NEW ACCESS TO THE COMPLETE ARCHIVES OF THE ITG JOURNALS from 1975 to the present, including over 60 pieces of sheet music.
- Exclusive discounts
- Receive discounts to the ITG Annual Conference.
- Free extras
- New music, booklets, and workshops!
- Free Music Downloads
The International Trumpet Guild is a community comprised of seasoned and beginning performers, teachers, students, manufacturers, publishers, and others interested in belonging to an organization dedicated to the trumpet profession. ITG's main source of income is membership dues. In addition to the direct benefits of membership, your dues support the additional material on the ITG website, ITG chapter grants, conference scholarships, conference competitions, the Ellsworth Smith Solo Trumpet Competition, the Carmine Caruso International Jazz Solo Trumpet Competition, new music commissions, and much more.
Mission Statement: to promote communications among trumpet players around the world and to improve the artistic level of performance, teaching and literature associated with the trumpet.
What are you waiting for?