Welcome to the ITG Affiliate Chapter page. Our nearly 60 active ITG affiliates represent individual schools, states, geographic regions, and entire countries. In addition to furthering the ITG mission, each affiliate serves professional and amateur trumpeters through various musical and educational activities. Follow us on our Facebook page and on Instagram at ITG_Affiliates. Use our hashtag: #ITGAffiliates
AFFILIATE CHAPTER INFO
- Affiliate Chapters FAQ
- Global Chapters Initiative & Sister Chapters Initiative
- List of Affiliate Chapters by Location
- Activity Grant Application
- Sponsor-A-Trumpeter Program
- WELCOME OUR NEWEST AFFILIATES: Illinois State University Trumpet Guild, Maryland Trumpet Guild, A-State Trumpet Guild (Arkansas State University), University of Nevada - Las Vegas, Trumpet Guild, University of North Alabama Trumpet Guild, and Columbia Trumpet Guild!
- 9 February 2020: The Trumpet Ensemble of Lone Star State Trumpet Guild performed in concert with ensembles from McMurry, Abilene Christian, Hardin Simmons, and Angelo State Universities at The Episcopal Church of The Heavenly Rest in Abilene, Texas.
- 17 November 2019: The Indiana Trumpet Guild hosted Trumpet Day at Butler University lectures and performances featured Chris Hasselbring, Cathy Leach, Allen Miller, Kirsty Montgomery, Larry Powell, Ronald Romm, Doc Severinsen and others.
AFFILIATE CHAPTERS COMMITTEE:
- CONTACT: [email protected]
MEMBERS: Lisa Blackmore, André Bonnici, Cindy Carrell, Seretta Hart,
- COMMITTEE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Global Chapters Initiative, Sister Chapters Initiative, Sponsor-A-Trumpeter
- Recruiting, forming, promoting, reporting, assisting Affiliate Chapters,
- Processing Affiliate Chapter Activity Grants applications,
- Producing the Affiliate Chapters Showcase recital at the ITG annual conference.